Pregnancy Massage York
Pregnancy Massage In York
Are you growing another human or two?! Are you exhausted? Do you have aching hips? Pelvic Girdle Pain? Restless legs? Back ache? Swollen limbs? Even constipation? Or maybe you feel amazing but would just love a bit of downtime to relax and feel that connection with your baby. If so, treat yourself to a relaxing pregnancy massage at Kin Body and Sole in York.
Whatever the reason, you can rest assured that you are in experienced hands when you have your pregnancy massage here at Kin Body. All our massages are with specialist Women’s Health Physiotherapists who will do their utmost to ensure your and your babies comfort throughout. We also have a pregnancy pillow available for those that would like to relax face down.
There is an abundance of evidence which supports the benefits of pregnancy massage at this special time:
- Helps relieve stress and release muscular tension
- Helps to avoid constipation and haemorrhoids
- Reduces oedema by lymphatic drainage
- Helps to avoid varicose veins
- Induces deep relaxation and peaceful sleep
- Can help the respiratory system and aid breathing during pregnancy and birth
- Stimulates the circulation, providing essential nutrients to you and the baby.
- Helps with Pelvic Girdle, symphysis pubis and back pain.
What our clients say
I went for a pregnancy massage with Emma and so glad I did. Really friendly service and so relaxing. She talked me through a few different options and made sure I was comfortable throughout. Highly recommend and I’ll definitely be back!
Had THE BEST pregnancy massage from Emma. I’m in my third trimester so am always uncomfortable but felt so relaxed afterwards. I also had the best nights sleep I’d had in ages. Emma gave me lots of great tips on getting ready for the birth and the whole experience was fantastic. Would definitely recommend.
I had a wonderful pregnancy massage with Emma today. I came away feeling so much better, and with some great info about how to help myself for the rest of my pregnancy. Definitely hoping to make it a regular visit!